Thursday, May 12, 2016

5 Bangkok Oil Massage Shops You Will Love


My First Top 5 Oil Massage Shops in Bangkok Review


There's a reason why I never made a top 5 Bangkok oil massage shop review before. It's because I don't like sharing my favorite places with the rest of you mouth breathers. Though I have made a top 5 soapy massage review not too long ago here. See, I'm not a selfish bastard after all.

But here's a confession. I prefer body oil massage shops with happy endings over soapy massage parlors. For some reason, the working girls inside oil massage parlors are prettier. And most of them actually do have some massage skills.


That's because a lot of the girls working in oil massage shops actually started working in massage shops that have a no strict no sex policy. Then one day they realize they can get more money by offering customers extras like a rub and tug for a little bit more money. And they certainly do know they'll make more money by working at a full service sex massage shop especially in Bangkok.

Another reason why I prefer oil massage shops is because they provide more exciting services. Nuru massage, balls massage, 4 hands massage and even a bit of role play are easily provided by such establishments.

Also, pretty much all the best body on body oil massage shops are next to each other or a walking distance as well.

Some of the shops I mention below are shops that I have already reviewed before. I've been to many other new shops that have opened but I tell you, my favorites still remain the best.

But I'm going to make this review a little different. For example I know guys want to find out which massage shop has the best nuru gel body on body massage. Or the best prostate massage. And of course which oil massage shop in Bangkok employ the hottest girls.

Incall or Outcall



Every shop I recommend has hot massage girls. And every shop I review below I'll include a link to their website so that you can check out photos of their girls. Problem is these types of businesses may not have updated their photos. So if you choose a girl on their website by calling them to send up to your room they will not tell you that girl is busy or not working anymore. They'll just send up any girl that vaguely looks like the one you chose.

Oil massage shop owners won't do this to you if they know you if you are a repeat customer however. That's the reason why I always tell newbies they should go to the massage parlor and take a look at the girls on premise. So if you're a newbie, don't be lazy. Get your ass out to a massage shop and get laid. Because I lot of the girls I see inside the shops do not have their photos up on websites.

And now, here's my list of the top 5 oil massage shops you should visit in Bangkok:


1. Mitu Massage (website) located on Sukhumvit Soi 33 right inside the stair entrance of S33 Sukhumvit Compact Hotel (which is guest friendly by the way). Bangkok has a lot of oil massage shops with happy endings so a business really has to stand out in order to compete. I'm giving Mitu Massage an award for standing out and being the most unique sex shop in Bangkok. It's a Japanese inspired parlor providing services that Japanese clientele or most Asian sex freaks recognize. Like anal rimming and cat baths. If you haven't tried it don't knock it.



I also give Mitu Massage a thumbs up for utilizing social media. I've always told massage parlors if they want customers they got to show them how easy it is to find their shop and that Bangkok is not a scary place. That video above shows walking from Phrom Phong BTS Sky Train exit #4 and only takes about 6 minutes to get to Mitu from there.

Granted Mitu is not the cheapest sex massage parlor on this list it's the price you'll have to pay for good looking Thai massage girls. Mitu has two different types of service girls, No Hand Massage Girls and Regular Massage Girls.

Don't get freaked out, no hands doesn't mean their girls have no arms. This means they'll use their tongues which is called a cat bath. They'll use their breast, thighs and ass to rub all over your body. Mitu's no hand massage girls cost a lot though, 70 minutes for 3000THB. But I tell you, it might be worth it because their no hand massage girls sure are fine looking.

2. Analisa Massage (website) - Prostate massages are a big thing these days I hear. I guess that's because most of us are of age and need to get our prostates checked. So why have a guy doctor put his finger in your ass if you can get some young Thai sweet honey to do it for you?

Analisa also provides customers nuru body on body massage services but the best shop for that service is revealed below.

Also I just check out their website while writing this post and I noticed Analisa has these special rates which is not bad for a quick release and go:

Testicle Massage and finished    30 mins               800 Baht
Testicle and   BJ finished          30 mins                 1,000 Baht
Testicle +Prostate Massage    45 mins                   1 ,000Baht

Analisa is probably the most well known finger in your hole massage shop with happy endings. Their real claim to fame is the tantric massage which starts at 2200THB for 1 hour. I usually go for the 90 minutes which cost 2400THB. I wrote a full recent review of Analisa here so you can check it out. You'll also find out where Analisa Massage is by reading that post. Also Tantra Massage which is across from Analisa is by the same owner and worth checking out too.

Lots of oil massage shops in this area. Which is why it's a good place to stay in a hotel.
These 4 hotels are good choices and all are guest friendly confirmed and near the oil massage parlors:

Nantra 39 Sukhumvit - 1400THB per night
24 Inn - 1400THB per night
Arize Hotel Sukhumvit - 2200THB per night
Emporium Suites Chatrium - 3500THB per night

3. Can Cam Massage (website) - Is located right on Sukhumvit Soi 24/1 or what I prefer to call "Oily Massage Row".  That whole strip went through some kind of quick transformation so many shops have either renovated or newly opened a year ago. If you want the best nuru gel massage experience than you will like Can Cam Massage.

I came to this shop because while I was walking past one day with the intention of going to Angel 26 Massage this cute Thai girl, made out to look like a Japanese girl really got my juices flowing.

It was my first time trying Can Cam so I asked them how much for a 90 minute nuru massage. The price was 2800THB which was acceptable. Plus did I mention the massage girl I chose was smoking hot. She was 22 years old, had reddish brown hair and even though she had fake nose and chin I could care less because her tits were natural and ample enough.

Second time I went there in a week the first girl I saw was busy. I should've made an appointment. Anyways I chose another girl who wasn't as hot, but her nuru massage body gliding skills was of olympic level. It's a Japanese run shop as well as most of the oil massage shops on 24/1 are these days so maybe the boss is cracking the whip so the girls are performing much better and harder!

4. Premier 101 Massage (website) is located on Sukhumvit Soi 26 alley (see map above) so it's really easy to find as well because it's not far from oily massage row. Even though most of the girls I liked when I first went there years ago are now gone, Premier 101 Massage still manages to find top quality Thai massage girls.

I wrote a review about them on this blog post 3 years ago. They don't do anything fancy at all. No ass licking or nuru massage. They only have Thai, oil and lotion massage. No fuss no muss. But they do have possibly the best looking massage girls in Bangkok. And that's a tall order. But you have to go there on weekends where the most girls show up for work. Also, ask to see the girls up front instead of rely on the picture books.

5. Angel 26 Massage (website) is located on the end of Sukhumvit Soi 24/1 also right on oily massage row. Angel 26 gets the award for the worst website design. Like I should complain. Anyways they advertise that they have around 60 massage girls on the weekends afternoon time.

They could be exaggerating but one time I went there during an afternoon weekend and I saw at least 40 girls inside the ladies waiting room. And there were at least 6 or 8 guys in the sitting area waiting for their friends which means there had to be 8 girls upstairs.

Now with that amount of massage girls you are going to find a girl you want to bang. I know a lot of guys don't want to waste too much time bouncing around looking for their type.

But Angel 26 Massage is well known for employing the most massage girls on premise because they can handle the capacity. They are one of the biggest operating sex oil massage shops in Bangkok.

I also like that Angels 26 charge separate price for sex which is 1500THB for full service. Massage you have to pay separately.

These days, Angels is trying to differentiate themselves by offering jacuzzi rooms. Plus they have really spruced up their rooms because years ago it was in really bad shape. But today it's way better.

Conclusion


I've been to many oil massage shops in Bangkok through the years. Many have opened and closed. But it seems that the older more established massage shops have stayed strong through the years. But I can certainly say it doesn't get boring whenever I have to make these kinds of reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment