Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bangkok's Amsterdam Massage

I know a lot of guys who have the cash to splurge a bit with hot Thai girls working in soapies. Amsterdam Massage is the place to go just for that. It's one of the longest established soapy just a short distance from the Phra Ram 9 MRT station, less than a 5 minute walk.

Even though this soapies location is close to Sukhumvit it's still mostly visited by local Thais with cash to blow. Because a vast majority of the girls working inside are lighter skinned and in my books quite beautiful.

You might be wondering why Amsterdam is #3 on my top 5 favorite soapy massage list since they have hot girls. It's because I don't like the way most of the mamasans and papasans operate. There used to be a papasan I always dealt with named Pop but he's moved on to greener pastures.

Amstedam Massage - Entrance is on the other side of the building
As far as I know there is supposed to be no falang surcharges. I went there a couple of times last week and asked about prices for different girls and got different rates.

But I have a workaround on how to you might be able to get a fairer or truer price quote for girls you have your eye on.

What I would do is pick out 3 girls that I have absolutely no interest in. Whenever you ask a a pop or mom the price of the first girl you pick they are going to assume you like her and want to take her up to a room. So there is a possibility they will quote you a higher price.

Once I hear a price that sounds too expensive I'll hesitate for a few minutes and choose another girl that I have feigned interest for. And I'll repeat this again with a third girl. By now the pop or mom would probably think that I'm a cheap bastard and possibly walk away. Regardless, they want me to spend money and don't want a sale and commission to slip away.


So after inquiring and passing on the price for the 3rd girl they might finally give in and offer up the same prices as they would for a Thai local. And girls working in Amsterdam Massage range from 2600THB up to 5000THB. Recently one of my Thai buddies who love this soapy said there was a girl that cost him 5700THB but was absolutely worth every bit.

Amsterdam doesn't have a fishbowl setup so the section where the girls sit are in the back. You can ask to have a lady come over and have a drink or a chat with you. And you can also ask the mom or pop to get a bunch of girls to your table so you can have a closer look. Or you can just get your ass over to where they are sitting and gawk at them like a true pervert.

I like Amsterdam. It's easy to get to and quite often there are good looking girls. But I know a lot of guys don't like to deal with the bullshit of overpaying. So just do what I recommend up and maybe you might get a  fairer price.

No comments:

Post a Comment